a week of gratitudes | sept 4 - sept 10, 2023
a practice in intentional awareness of the positive
Monday | 4
- I'm grateful for time to reset and for good weather on a day off. (Thank you, universe, for giving me good weather on my day off, so I can bask in the sun like a tired, happy cat.)
Tuesday | 5
- I'm grateful that a long weekend also means a short week and that my job allows me a lot of flexibility (most of the time).
Wednesday | 6
- I'm grateful for the ways that a painful experience can still somehow create positive ripples in the aftermath.
Thursday | 7
- I'm grateful for long-distance friends and the connections that linger across time and space - even when we're all busy and consumed with our own lives.
Friday | 8
- I'm grateful for old favorite movies that hold up in your heart against the test of time (& that remain quotable in every scenario!)
Saturday | 9
- I'm grateful for game nights. I just really, really love card games and board games & it's my favorite thing ever when I can rope my friends and family into playing with me!!!
Sunday | 10
- I'm grateful for community, and kindness, and for the simple joy that comes from resonating with another person's words.